So this seems to be Soluna's favorite song, and every time we play it we get this reaction from her.
I think we might have a future performer on our hands. Or at least a great interpretive dancer!
This is my blog. I write and post pictures to let you know what I am learning, experiencing and loving. As I begin to understand the world, I begin to shape my ideology... "Soluna-ology."
6 comments:
Lali loved it, mayb elali could do backup? jajajaja
omg, she's goin wild! and she even has some hand action moves in the end! weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii!
OOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG THAT IS TOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN KAYOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some of her hand movements even matched the song! the next beyonce is a chicana-pinay named soluna laya! watch out world!!!
<3s
kr.
she even said, "uh, uh, oh!"
hahaha... i love it love it =)
Wow...she's got major talent.
This will always be one of my favorite moments of hers'. :D
Post a Comment