A few weeks ago I got a cold. I had a runny nose that mama and papi kept wiping! So annoying! And one night while I was still sick I woke up with two mosquito bites on my cheek. Then I scratched my nose and it bled a little. Then I fell while crawling on our heater grate and ended up with imprints (three red lines) on my head. To calm me down and to clean me up mama gave me a bath and I banged my head TWICE on the side of the tub and started crying crazily. Boooo... It's hard out there for a baby. This is what I looked like!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
it's hard out there for a baby...
A few weeks ago I got a cold. I had a runny nose that mama and papi kept wiping! So annoying! And one night while I was still sick I woke up with two mosquito bites on my cheek. Then I scratched my nose and it bled a little. Then I fell while crawling on our heater grate and ended up with imprints (three red lines) on my head. To calm me down and to clean me up mama gave me a bath and I banged my head TWICE on the side of the tub and started crying crazily. Boooo... It's hard out there for a baby. This is what I looked like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment