Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby Shower for ME!!!! YAY!!

So the nice folks at my papi's work, the SF Redevelopment Agency, were kind enough to throw a baby shower in my honor. They said that its important to celebrate new parents, and especially new babies. Like ME!! Here are some photo's of the fun day, although i got a little agitated after a bit. you know me.


Here I am with mami and papi, and then daddy is showing me off to the nice folks at the shower. Thanks for my presents!!




Here I am with Ferry Lo, and Gina Solis. They are real nice. I was a little cranky, so I cried, but thats not Gina's fault. She's cool!



Here's papi with the great gift of cash that was given to us. I was told its for diapers and my 529 college fund. But I heard papi talking about going to the track. I'm worried!

For all the photos click here

No comments: