Monday, January 28, 2008

Tales of a Traveling Baby

Some people worry that babies are fragile, that they must stay indoors, bundled up at home until they are old enough to eat solid foods! I disagree... and my parents do too. In my first month of life, I've visited quite a few places...


San Francisco, CA -- Abuela and Abuelo's House to Celebrate Christmas Day! I'm only 2 days old!


Vallejo, CA -- Auntie Adic & Uncle Bob's House to Celebrate New Year's with the Tacdol Family! Okay, so I stayed in one room most of the night, but I gotta stay safe from germs!


Pleasanton, CA -- Lolo & Lolo's House for an After-Christmas excursion to take faux Christmas pictures.


Sacramento, CA -- Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of UC Davis' NAK Chapter! (My first and last frat party as my daddy tells me!)



Also, my first errand run with my papi. We went to Arizmendi's Bakery to pick up some goodies, especially some Chocolate Things for Mami, who can't live without them.

No comments: